- My website automatically gathers certain usage information like the numbers and frequency of visitors. This data helps me determine how many visitors use parts of the website, so I can improve my website to assure that it is as appealing as I can make it for as many of you as possible.
- We use a technology called "cookies" that tells us how and when pages in our website are visited, and by how many people. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information and we do not combine information collected through these cookies with other personally identifiable information to tell us who you are or even what your email address is.
- We may provide statistical "ratings" information, never information about you personally, to our partners about how our clients and visitors, collectively. We do this so they too can understand how much people use their areas and our website in order for them to provide you with the best possible Web experience.
- We will only transmit or ask for personal information over secure Internet connections, using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, the currently accepted standard for online security, and security keys.
- We may use your information to let you know of additional products and services which you might be interested. We may ask you for information about your interests so that both you and we can take advantage of the interactivity of the online medium, but you may always choose to respond or not, or opt out of future mailings.
- We will not share your personal information to any third party, unless requested in response to legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena.
- Whenever personal information about you is stored on our computers, that information is password-protected from unauthorized access or use. In addition, this information is kept on servers that are located behind a firewall.
- This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.