Meet and Greet
Come join us.
We offer far more than a casual mix and mingle. At BusiWomen our goal is to ensure every meeting provides more than the casual networking environment. What if you could also:
- build business strategies?
- learn from like minded women by sharing ideas, information and advice?
- create a network of true friends and advocates?
- have a facilitated meeting run by a networking professional who is also a marketing and business strategist?
If this sounds like what you've been looking for then I promise you, you've come to the right place.
Our Burlington Meet and Greet is usually always at full capacity.
Our Oakville Meet and Greet brings 45 - 65 women each and every month.
Because of the success of our meetings we have been asked to open a Meet and Greet in Toronto - and it's happening as of March 9th, 2016!
Over the last 7 years we have had thousands of participants in our meet and greets, many consistently coming each and every month. We take pride having developed a meeting that brings education, networking, business information and enjoyment together!
If this is your first meet and greet, don't be shy! Here's what you should know:
- Bring a stash of business cards
- Have a sentence or two ready to explain who you are and what you do
- Plan to divide and conquer the room and get to meet as many people as possible
- You are welcome to bring a guest (female only please)
Don't forget to complete your registration and your pre-payment through Paypal (we do not accept money at the door). The price includes room rental fees, appetizers, networking, business development and structured facilitation of the meeting - so it's truly a great investment for your business.
I look forward to seeing you there!